Hospitals in Bilaspur
Hospitals in BilaspurApollo Hospitals Bilaspur, Seepat Road, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, 495006
Apollo Hospitals Bilaspur has completed:
- Over 1786 Cardiothoracic surgeries (including Paediatric) and 16648 Cardiac interventional procedures with a success rate of 98.5%
- Over 67761 major and 29319 minor surgeries that include:
- 4590 Neuro and Spinal surgeries
- 20563 Orthopaedic surgeries including Knee, Hip & Elbow joint replacements
- Over 5459 Laparoscopic surgeries
- Over 30137 eye surgeries, other ophthalmology Procedures (Incl. Laser Treatment).
- 12534 Uro-surgeries
- Over 21687 General Surgeries & Oncology procedures
- 6718 Burn and Plastic surgeries
- Over 2643 Dental & Facio-Maxillary surgeries
- Introduced for the first time in Chattisgarh
- Total arterial revascularization surgery performed
- Telemedicine introduced for the first time in Chhattisgarh
- Modern retinal laser surgery machine installed
- Treated over 1082 Falciparum Malaria patients with multi-organ failure
- Performed more than 118598 Dialysis and more than 352 CAPD (Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis)
- Performed over 32646 Gastroenterological procedures (including ERCPs)
- Performed 27 Renal Transplants.
- Recently started speech therapy facility.
- Radiotherapy sitting performed 6810.
- Holistic Knee Clinic
- Pacemaker on Neonate
- New 16 slice CT Scan
- New 1.5 Texla MRI
- New Cath Lab (Innova 2100 IR Model)
- Accredited / Certified F & B Services
- Appointment for consultations at www.askapollo.com
UPDATED ON 05/04/2021
Apollo Highlights & Updates
The Transplant team of Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Delhi helped Chitwan Medical College, Nepal to successfully perfor...
Apollomedics Super Specialty Hospital, Lucknow has successfully replaced the heart valve of a 72-year-old patient using ...