Hospitals in Bilaspur
Hospitals in BilaspurApollo Hospitals Bilaspur, Seepat Road, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, 495006
Apollo Hospitals Bilaspur has completed:
- Over 1786 Cardiothoracic surgeries (including Paediatric) and 16648 Cardiac interventional procedures with a success rate of 98.5%
- Over 67761 major and 29319 minor surgeries that include:
- 4590 Neuro and Spinal surgeries
- 20563 Orthopaedic surgeries including Knee, Hip & Elbow joint replacements
- Over 5459 Laparoscopic surgeries
- Over 30137 eye surgeries, other ophthalmology Procedures (Incl. Laser Treatment).
- 12534 Uro-surgeries
- Over 21687 General Surgeries & Oncology procedures
- 6718 Burn and Plastic surgeries
- Over 2643 Dental & Facio-Maxillary surgeries
- Introduced for the first time in Chattisgarh
- Total arterial revascularization surgery performed
- Telemedicine introduced for the first time in Chhattisgarh
- Modern retinal laser surgery machine installed
- Treated over 1082 Falciparum Malaria patients with multi-organ failure
- Performed more than 118598 Dialysis and more than 352 CAPD (Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis)
- Performed over 32646 Gastroenterological procedures (including ERCPs)
- Performed 27 Renal Transplants.
- Recently started speech therapy facility.
- Radiotherapy sitting performed 6810.
- Holistic Knee Clinic
- Pacemaker on Neonate
- New 16 slice CT Scan
- New 1.5 Texla MRI
- New Cath Lab (Innova 2100 IR Model)
- Accredited / Certified F & B Services
- Appointment for consultations at www.askapollo.com
UPDATED ON 19/08/2021
Apollo Highlights & Updates
A team of surgeons at Apollo Speciality Hospitals, Nellore have successfully performed 23 Knee Replacement surgeries in ...
The Transplant team of Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Delhi helped Chitwan Medical College, Nepal to successfully perfor...