Service Excellence at Apollo Hospitals is must do imperative. Apollo Hospitals benchmarks with the best among the world’s service organizations to create a culture of Patient Engagement with a service vision of “Offering Care beyond Compare”. Our biggest asset is our engaged workforce that takes pride in their work and ensures that every transaction is converted into memorable experience for our Patients.
Six Pillars that drive Service Culture in Apollo Hospitals
Voice of Customer Process
- A robust feedback mechanism that has all the listening and learning ports available to capture Patient feedback from all touch points
- Partnered with Gallup to benchmark customer feedback with the best in class Hospitals Globally
- Specially In- House customized framework that captures feedback and converts them into qualitative & quantitative data that are used for developing new products and services to drive Patient Experience
- Awarded the Best Innovation in Service Delivery by AIMA in 2013 & Hospital Management Awards in 2014
- AIFS (Apollo Instant Feedback System), our new service innovation that captures feedback at the Point of Service.
Centralized Post Discharge Calling
- A unique concept that has been initiated to find out true patient voice after they get discharged from the Hospitals.
- A dedicated team of Health care professionals who are trained & quipped to provide assistance to Patients post their discharge with regards to future appointments and medication management.
- Feedback captured during post discharge calling used for Quality & Training purposes.
Tender Loving Care
- Has been our guiding motto of the organization from inception.
- The art of TLC has been converted into a science using ADCA framework
- All front line associates are empowered and trained to convert daily transactions into memorable stories
- 15000+ stories are created every month across the group
- A coffee table book is crafted once is two years which has best 100 moments that has been done for our Patients
- A one- touch button that is provided to all In- Patients & Attenders to take care of non- medical needs.
- Every request is tracked against an SLA to improve Service Efficiencies
- A unique innovation designed to increase nursing bandwidth to spread more quality time with the Patient
- Request tracked through this system are visited once in a quarter for process re- engineering
- 1005 Critical to Customer Standards developed for In- Patients/ Out- Patients/ Personalized Health Check-up/ Facility Management & Apollo Look
- All associates are trained through a digital platform on these prescribed standards
- After successful completion of their training they are assessed and certified which is renewed once every year.
- Apollo Hospitals have been able to raise the bar on Patient Experience by strong adoption and razor edge deployment
- 1st in India to adopt Human Sigma by mapping customer and employee engagement to the Gallup S methodology
- This recognizes exceptional leadership that understands that engaging employees drives real business outcomes
- Apollo now among globally recognized organizations for mastering how to engage workforce to deliver business growth
- Apollo uses this frame work to hire the “Right Talent for the Right Job”
UPDATED ON 16/05/2022