The Apollo Advantage
The Apollo Transplant Institutes (ATI) is one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive solid transplant programs. ATI offers a host of state of the art services which include Peritoneal and Hemo-Dialysis, Management of Liver Disease, Management of Kidney Disease, Liver and Kidney Transplantation, Corneal Transplantation, Heart and Lung Transplants, Intestinal, Pancreas and GI Transplant Surgeries and Pediatric Transplant Services.
In 2010, the Apollo Transplant Institutes conducted over 746 transplants thereby making it the busiest program of its kind outside of the United States. The Institutes are located at over 14 locations offering a mix of services that are equipped to take care of the entire spectrum of liver, kidney and gastrointestinal diseases. With 90% success rates, our program is a beacon of quality and hope for patients from across the world. Our centres are well-founded with high end equipment and state of the art infrastructure that is delivered with the highest possible quality by an eminent pool of internationally renowned Transplant Surgeons, Nephrologists, Gastroenterologist’s, Pediatric Gastroenterologists, Pediatric Surgeons, Anesthetists, Intensivists and Physicians. Over the past decade the Institute has built a reputation of trust and reliance with the highest quality of care delivered and outcomes unmatched the world over.
All our Transplant centres are equipped with:
- Dedicated Operating Theatres customized for transplant surgeries
- Dedicated State-of-the-Art Intensive Care Units
- Specialty blood bank facilities
- High end Laboratories for all tests and investigations
- Diagnostic and Radiology Facilities which include 64 Slice CT scanners, 3Tesla MRI machines, high-end Ultrasound facilities
- Dedicated wards and rooms for transplant patients
- Counsellors and Transplant Co-ordinators to take care of all your needs
- Translators for all major languages both national and international
- Dedicated helplines and unit managers to take care of your treatment needs and requirements
- Dedicated and trained nursing staff for your pre-operative and post-operative care
UPDATED ON 31/01/2023