- South India’s First ExcelsiusGPS ® Spine Surgery Robot was launched by Apollo Hospitals in Chennai.
- Apollo Cancer Centre, Teynampet launched South India’s First Excelsius GPS Spine Robot.
- Apollo Hospitals, Chennai successfully performed India’s First Fusionless Scoliosis Surgery on a 14-year-old girl affected by Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis (AIS).
- The first to introduce 3rd generation spinal implants in India.
- First hospital in the Asia-Pacific to offer the Renaissance Robotic Technology, the only robotic system specifically designed for spine surgery.
- The first to do a lumbar disc replacement in India.
- Performs the maximum number of spinal deformity corrections in the private health care segment in India.
- Designed anterior stabilization spinal implant which was approved by FDA and is being used now throughout the world.
UPDATED ON 17/03/2023
Apollo Highlights & Updates
Apollo Proton Cancer Center has launched the second edition of Screen to Win campaign, a breast cancer screening for wom...
Apollo Hospitals, Chennai has launched One-Stop Shoulder Clinic to treat shoulder and elbow injuries....