Hospitals in Ahmedabad
Hospitals in AhmedabadPlot No.1A, Bhat GIDC Estate Dist. Airport Gandhinagar Road, Dist. Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad - 382428 Gujarat
Apollo Hospitals has been a pioneer in bringing worldclass healthcare to the doorsteps of every Indian. Over its 36 year long journey, Apollo Hospitals has established landmarks which are difficult to emulate across the entire country.
As a part of the Apollo Hospitals Group, Apollo Hospitals International Limited, Ahmedabad (AHIL) is one of the iconic and most preferred centres for medical care in the Gujarat region. The hospital offers advanced clinical services through 6 Centres of Excellence and other allied branches including all specialities and sub-specialities. The Hospital offers state of art technology and latest equipments to enhance the medical care to each patient visiting the Hospital. With a focus on Emergency care and Trauma medicine, the hospital offers 24×7 availability of dedicated doctors, trained staff, diagnostic services and is always ready to receive patients referred from all parts of the state.
Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad has set a cornerstone for healthcare infrastructure in Gujarat with its world class benchmark for quality standards in healthcare service deliveries. The 289 bedded hospital offers state of art infrastructure with 87 Intensive Care beds, 2 Cath Labs, Modular Operation Theatres, 24×7 Blood Bank, dedicated Endoscopy Suite etc. The hospital offers a 24×7 Radiology Department with state of art 128 slice CT scan, MRI scan, Colour Doppler, advance Ultrasound Scan, X-ray, Mammography and Fluoroscopy. The Laboratory department at AHIL is not only accredited by NABL but also offers in-house investigation in Biochemistry, Haematology, Microbiology, Histopathology, Immunology, Immune Chemistry and Molecular diagnostics. The department is constantly adding newer technologies to bring the best in class diagnostics tools to the patients.
The hospital on an average handles more than 18,000 patients in the Outpatient Department besides performing 600 Surgeries and treating more than 1800 patients on IP basis.
Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad has been able to establish a robust and comprehensive Organ Transplant program with more than 150 solid organ transplants including Renal and Liver transplants being conducted at the hospital. The hospital offers dedicated transplant ICUs managed by multi-disciplinary team of Physicians, Surgeons and Counsellors right from the preparation of the donor and recipient to the time of transplant surgery, recovery and post transplant care.
The hospital offers state of the art territory care treatment in Cardiac Sciences with one of the largest Cardiology teams in the region. The centre offers all kinds of interventional and non-interventional procedures for treatment of all cardiac diseases. The hospital also offers wide range of Neuro Interventional procedures for better recovery in stroke patients. The Centres of Excellence in Neuro Sciences offers advanced surgical procedures for epilepsy surgeries etc as well.
- Apollo Hospitals has joined hands with CBCC USA to offer best in class Oncology Care through its Joint Venture : Apollo-CBCC Cancer Care. The centre offers comprehensive and holistic cancer care not only to patients from Gujarat but from across the world. The Centre also offers Bone Marrow Transplant program and treats blood related malignancies, genetic haematological disorders etc. The Centre houses a team of widely experienced Surgical Oncology, Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplant Specialists and is the only centre in Gujarat offering all cancer treated modalities under one roof. The centre offers latest in technology as well including IGRT, Monaco System for Radiation Therapy, Intra cavitary Brachytherapy, Stereotactic Radio surgery and other advanced diagnostic and therapeutic modalities at par with any of the best International cancer centres.
- The Hospital also has well established Tertiary care departments and offers advanced services like Cochlear Implant, Non-surgical Interventional treatment, Spine surgeries, etc.
- The hospital also has a strong Mother and Child Health program offering state of the art Labour Rooms and Neonatology Care. The Hospital has also set up a dedicated centre for Paediatrics at Apollo Hospitals City Centre – a unit of AHIL in the heart of Ahmedabad City. The centre offers specialized treatment for all the paediatric problems, with super specialists to provide excellent care and treatment for patients of all age groups. The centre is one stop unit for comprehensive child care and offers round the clock emergency and pharmacy services, 24×7 NABL accredited laboratory department and radiology services.
- Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad has also been in the forefront of training medical personnel to impart to them skills that will benefit the whole community. The hospital offers training and academic programs for both nursing and medical personnel. The Apollo Institute of Nursing offers a B.Sc Nursing program and is one of most reputed Nursing Institutes in the region. The hospital is also accredited by the National Board of Examinations for offering Diplomate in National Board to the Medical Graduates in the field of Radiology, Medical and Surgical Oncology, Radiation Therapy, General Surgery, Critical Care, General Medicine, Neurology and Cardiology and also offers advanced courses in Critical Care medicine.
- With a vision of putting the individuals’ health first, the vision of our Chairman Dr. Prathap C Reddy, is to move to the newer paradigm of Preventive Healthcare. As a part of the same and given the change in the Indian Economic and demographic scenario and the consequent epidemiological change in disease pattern, Apollo Hospitals has taken a big leap in promoting the concept of Preventive Medicine to ensure that the morbidity and the cost of treatment comes down for every individual. Apollo Hospitals has launched a robust Preventive Health Program covering all aspects of preventive healthcare. The hospital has launched plans and packages that are customised for the needs of every individual and suitable for all age groups. The Hospital offers preventive healthservices at both AHIL as well as Apollo Hospitals City Center for the convenience of the patients.
Apollo Hospitals Ahmedabad is dedicated to provide holistic healthcare including promotive, preventive, curative and rehabilitative health and is continuously striving to touching and making a positive difference to the lives of all patients, families and clients.
Useful Telephone Numbers
For more details on Apollo Hospitals and clinics at Ahmedabad, please visit https://ahmedabad.apollohospitals.com/
UPDATED ON 17/03/2023