All our Transplant centres are equipped with
- Dedicated Operating Theatres customized for transplant surgeries
- Dedicated State-of-the-Art Intensive Care Units
- Specialty blood bank facilities
- High end Laboratories for all tests and investigations
- Diagnostic and Radiology Facilities which include 64 Slice CT scanners, 3Tesla MRI machines, high-end Ultrasound facilities
- Dedicated wards and rooms for transplant patients
- Counsellors and Transplant Co-ordinators to take care of all your needs
- Translators for all major languages both national and international
- Dedicated helplines and unit managers to take care of your treatment needs and requirements
- Dedicated and trained nursing staff for your pre-operative and post-operative care
UPDATED ON 06/06/2022
Apollo Highlights & Updates
Apollo Proton Cancer Centre has launched a comprehensive Mobile Health Program in Thoothukudi District, Tamil Nadu....
Apollo Proton Cancer Centre celebrated International Nurses Day with the theme ‘Angels wear Blue Scrubs’....