Apollo KH Hospital, Ranipet was established on the 14th of September, 2003. It is an association between Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited and the KH Group. The Hospital campus is spread across 10 acres of land in the Vellore district of Tamil Nadu.
The 100-bed multi-speciality hospital was founded with the objective of rural upliftment and development of community health. The hospital reserves a special focus for healthcare for women and children.
The Centres of Excellence at the hospital are
- Multi-disciplinary Intensive Care Unit - Successfully treated cases of Myocardial Infarction, poisoning, stroke & post-neurosurgical patients.
- Lab Services - A comprehensive hi-tech facility with accurate and swift reporting
- Emergency & Trauma Care - Round-the-clock facility to manage any sort of emergency with an ambulance designed as a mobile ICU
Medical Departments at Apollo KH Hospital
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Infertility Clinic
Facilities and Equipment
- Well-equipped Operation Theatres
- Critical Care Units
- Master Health Checks
- 24-hour Emergency Care
- 24-hour Diagnostic Services (including lab services with auto analyzer, spiral CT scan, X-ray, Ultrasound, TMT & Echo-Colour Doppler)
- Surgical ICU
- Neonatal ICU
Apollo KH Hospital
Melvisharam - 632509
(Near Ranipet on the Chennai- Bangalore Highway)