Apollo Hospitals and Fiji National University agree to work together to develop healthcare in Fiji
A MOU was signed by Mrs. Sangita Reddy, Joint Managing Director, Apollo Group of Hospitals and the Vice Chancellor of Fiji National University in Fiji. This MoU was signed on the eve of the visit of Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Sri.Narendra Modi to Fiji National University and announced during the public address of the Indian Prime Minister at the University.
- Enhancement of the healthcare infrastructure in Fiji
- Enabling better access to high quality care for the people of Fiji with Telemedicine and referral to Apollo Hospitals for advance ailments
- Establishment of a clinic
- With outpatient specialist consultation services
- State-of-the-art diagnostic services
- 24X7 Emergency Care access
- Diabetes Management services
- Sharing of content on medical education and training programmes including e-learning portfolio
“Apollo Hospitals has created a new model of healthcare which delivers the highest standards of medical care in a cost effective manner. We believe that this model is appropriate for most of the developing geographies in the world. We have developed a special relationship with the people of Fiji and have initiated programs to bring the benefits of Apollo model of care to Fiji,” said Mrs. Sangita Reddy, Joint Managing Director, Apollo Group of Hospitals.
The initiative was appreciated by the Hon’ble Prime Minister of India. Mr.Frank Bainimarama, Hon’ble Prime Minister of Fiji and Mr.Jone Usamate, Hon’ble Health Minister of Fiji welcomed this initiative and opined that this is the beginning of a long and substantive engagement between Apollo Hospitals and Fiji.
Related ArticlesView All
Apollo Hospitals Group is to set-up a state-of-the-art tertiary care hospital in partnership with Balmer Healthcare, ...
A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) has been signed between Apollo Hospitals Group and Eclipse Group, Africa, to esta...
Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. has acquired a hospital in Gurugram, situated on hospital zoned land, with a potenti...