Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals launches “Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Centre”; A brand new support and service oriented department!!
Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals, Kolkata launches a new department “”Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Centre””, a brand new support and service oriented department. The hospital which has always aimed at providing holistic and complete treatment to its patients has taken this endeavour of theirs forward with the opening of the new centre. The Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Centre was launched by Ms Preetha Reddy, Managing Director, Apollo Hospitals Group in the presence of Dr Rupali Basu, CEO, Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals and Dr. Sanjay Chatterjee, Consultant and Head, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Centre. The Department of Physical medicine and Rehabilitation at Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals, Kolkata delivers the highest quality services within a new state-of-the-art facility in the hospital campus. The services that are on offer at the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Centre are:
- Basic and advanced back pain program
- Basic and advanced knee OA rehab programs
- Basic and advanced stroke rehab programs
- Shoulder programs ( non-operative and post-operative)
- Fall and balance programs (Basic and advanced)
- Thera conditioning programs
- Thera retraining programs
- Paediatric Neuro developmental, including Cerebral palsy Rehab programs
- Sports counselling for children and orientation program
- Sports injury management program
- Yoga counselling and orientation program
- Fitness and nutrition program
Related ArticlesView All
Apollo Hospitals has commenced the Covid-19 vaccination program for children in the age group of 15 to 18 years. This...
The last two years have shown us how vulnerable we are to disease and how a new disease can take root and sprea...
FLO, the women’s wing of FICCI, joined hands with Apollo Cancer Centre for India’s First Virtual Duathlon – Apollo D2...