Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals launches “Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Centre”; A brand new support and service oriented department!!
Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals, Kolkata launches a new department “”Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Centre””, a brand new support and service oriented department. The hospital which has always aimed at providing holistic and complete treatment to its patients has taken this endeavour of theirs forward with the opening of the new centre. The Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Centre was launched by Ms Preetha Reddy, Managing Director, Apollo Hospitals Group in the presence of Dr Rupali Basu, CEO, Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals and Dr. Sanjay Chatterjee, Consultant and Head, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Centre. The Department of Physical medicine and Rehabilitation at Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals, Kolkata delivers the highest quality services within a new state-of-the-art facility in the hospital campus. The services that are on offer at the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Centre are:
- Basic and advanced back pain program
- Basic and advanced knee OA rehab programs
- Basic and advanced stroke rehab programs
- Shoulder programs ( non-operative and post-operative)
- Fall and balance programs (Basic and advanced)
- Thera conditioning programs
- Thera retraining programs
- Paediatric Neuro developmental, including Cerebral palsy Rehab programs
- Sports counselling for children and orientation program
- Sports injury management program
- Yoga counselling and orientation program
- Fitness and nutrition program
Related ArticlesView All
Apollo Hospitals joins hands with Imperial Hospital Ltd. (IHL) to strengthen its presence in Bangladesh and to enable...
The Hon’ble Chief Minister of Odisha, Shri Naveen Patnaik has inaugurated the Apollo Cancer Centre (ACC) in the State...
On the occasion of World Health Day, Apollo Hospitals unveiled the Health of the Nation 2022 report highlighting the ...