Apollo Health City, Hyderabad celebrates World Heart Day with the Healthy Heart Challenge Package
The Complete Heart Package includes:
Electrocardiogram (EKG or ECG):
- Checks your heart’s electrical system and heart rhythm
- Checks for abnormal changes in your heart during exercise
- Makes sure your heart is healthy enough for physical activity, especially when you have not been physically
- active for a while and want to start a new exercise program.
- Sees how well you can handle exercise after you have had a heart attack or heart surgery
- Checks for signs of diseases that affect the walls and chambers of the heart
- Finds out how well your heart is pumping blood
- Regularly checks to see how your heart valves are working if you have a valve disease or you have an artificial valve
Blood Work up:
- Includes a wide range of blood analysis that covers cholesterol, Sugars, Liver Function etc
Chest X- Ray:
- Checks the Heart Structure and anomaly
Ultrasound Screening, Whole Abdomen:
- Checks for aneurysm in the aorta.
- Evaluate liver functions and fat deposits in the liver.
- Checks for swelling of abdominal organs.
- After the investigations are done, the cardiologist checks and talks to you. If required put together a treatment plan that may include medications, healthy lifestyle changes etc and refer you to the diet counselor
- There are so many foods to choose from today. How do you know which foods are healthy choices for you. Meet our diet counselor to understand your health and with their expertise create a super heart eating plan which suits your lifestyle.
For more details contact: 040 6060 1066
Related ArticlesView All
Apollo Hospitals organized the 9th Edition of the International Patient Safety Conference (IPSC) and the 10th Interna...
Management of Aortic Aneurysm & Dissection Surgery Conclave 2022 was organized by Apollo Hospitals in Chennai. The co...
Apollo Proton Cancer Centre (APCC) conducted its 2nd Apollo Annual Proton Practicum from May 20-22, 2022. Over 700 pa...