Regrow Cell Therapy for Hip
Bone Cell Therapy for AVN
What is Avascular Necrosis and Bone Degeneration?
Avascular Necrosis also known as AVN or Osteonecrosis, is death of bone tissues due to lake of blood supply. AVN is a progressive disease which restricts mobility & collapses the affected joint with its progression.
AVN generally affects the Hip Joint of young adults between the age group of 20-45 years. Although the knee, shoulder, ankle & other regions can also be affected from AVN.
Symptoms of Avascular Necrosis (AVN):
- Pain, Swelling & Stiffness at the affected joint
- Pain while walking, lying down or putting weight on joint
- Limited movement with the affected joint
- Inability to bend forward or even tie shoelaces
- Limp while walking
Causes of Avascular Necrosis (AVN):
- Use of steroids
- Traumatic injury or accident
- Obesity and sedentary lifestyle
- Excessive consumption of alcohol & Smoking
- Chemotherapy or Idiopathic
Progression of AVN
Stages of Avascular Necrosis of the Hip Joint
- It is important to diagnose and seek treatment for AVN AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE as it progresses very rapidly.
- AVN is reversible when appropriate treatment is sought in its early stages.
- In the advance stages, significant bone fractures and cartilage damage renders the joint non-functional. At advance stage the affected joint needs to be replaced by Replacement surgery.
Treatment of Avascular Necrosis (AVN)
- Bone Cell Therapy consists of using the patients’ own cells (autologous) as a therapeutic tool to cure AVN.
- Bone Cell Therapy is a Permanent Treatment of Avascular Necrosis that cease the disease progression & restores the mobility.
Bone Cell Therapy Treatment Procedure
- Bone Cell Therapy consists of 3 steps i.e. Bone Marrow Extraction, Separation of Bone Cell & their Culture (Expansion) and then finally the implantation of the cultured bone cells.
Outcome of Bone Cell Therapy
Benefits of Bone Cell Therapy for AVN
- Natural treatment – uses patients’ own cells
- Patient resumes active, pain-free & normal life
- Eliminates need for highly invasive Total Hip Replacement Surgery
- Highly effective & successful treatment of AVN with a long-term follow-up of 10 years
- More than 600 patients have been successfully treated with bone cell therapy
- Covered under Government & Private Health Insurances
- For more details about Bone Cell Therapy Click Here
MEET OUR BONE EXPERTS
Need Any Help?
Post A Query
[contact-form-7 id=”10404″ title=”Post A Query”]
UPDATED ON 19/08/2021