The Apollo International Clinical Fellowship Programme (Apollo ICFP)
The Apollo ICFP is structured to ensure that doctors get mentorship, world-class specialist training and hands-on experience in providing the highest standards of healthcare. The purpose of the Apollo ICFP is to equip doctors with the skills and knowledge they need to reach their full potential.
- 3 year programme – Foundation year 1 in India and 2 years in UK.
- Certification from Apollo Hospitals and Edge Hill University, UK.
- GMC recognised UK medical degree.
- RCS accredited programme.
- While in UK full time NHS salary – average GBP 45,000 p.a + overtime extras.
- Assured NHS Job and Clinical fellowship placement support of your choice.
- Soft skills training including leadership, communication and research.
- Post-programme placement assistance.
- Doctors with MS / MD / Diplomate of National Board (DNB) in Surgery or Medicine degree recognised by General Medical Council, UK.
- IELTS academic (score is 7.5 and no less than 7 in any domain) or OET (minimum B) *.
- You must not have appeared and failed the PLAB exam (either Part 1 or 2).
- Must be eligible for Tier 2 (General) Visa and meet UK employment, pre-employment clearances.
For more details, queries and initial application process contact Mr Prithvi, (Administrator) at,
Contact Number: +91 8977 414 154
To know more about The Apollo ICFP, click here
UPDATED ON 15/11/2023