- Overnight fasting is not necessary. However, avoid having a heavy meal 2 to 3 hours before your health check.
- Please refrain from having alcohol or tobacco from the previous evening.
- Avoid fatty foods 24 hours prior to your health check (e.g. Fried oily foods, sweets, cheese, butter, etc)
- Continue to take your usual medication and carry previous medical records if any, prescriptions, medications etc.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and slippers. You could also carry a pair of walking / running shoes in case a treadmill test is recommended.
- Kindly inform the reception desk if you have a history of diabetes or high cholesterol
- We will offer you a healthy snack during the program.
- We advise pregnant women or women suspecting pregnancy not to undergo any X-Ray tests.
For Any further Queries
Email us : email@example.com
Call Now: 1-860-500-0707