- If you have Diabetes or Prediabetes or Cholesterol conditions, please report on overnight fasting. Kindly have your last meal at least 8 to 10 hours and report on an empty stomach in the morning. You may drink water if you are thirsty. No other fluid is permitted (tea/coffee or juice).
- If you do not have the above conditions, overnight fasting is not required. However, avoid having a heavy meal at least 2 to 3 hours prior to the health check.
- We will offer you a healthy breakfast during the program.
- You can collect the urine and stool sample container from your nearest Apollo hospital and bring them along when you come for your health program.
- Just to make sure we know your medical history completely, kindly carry your old medical records if you have any. Also please share your registration number in advance if you have it.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and slippers as you may undergo various tests and also a yoga session. You could also carry a pair of walking / running shoes in case Treadmill test is recommended.
- Please continue to take your medicines normally. On the day of your program, bring your medications and prescriptions to the centre.
- Kindly inform at the reception desk in case you have a history of diabetes or cardiac problem.
- Pregnant ladies or those suspecting pregnancy are advised not to undergo any X-Ray test.
- Women should stop using vaginal cream or foams 24 hours prior.
- A pap smear will not be taken if you are on your period. It is also advisable not to undergo this program during your menstrual cycle.
For Any further Queries
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Now: 1-860-500-0707