- Kindly have your last meal at least 8 to 10 hours prior to your arrival and report on an empty stomach
- Continue to take your usual medication and carry previous medical records if any, prescriptions, medications etc.
- You may drink water. No other fluid is permitted (tea/coffee or juice).
- Please refrain from having alcohol or tobacco from the previous evening.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and slippers. You could also carry a pair of walking / running shoes in case a treadmill test is recommended.
- Kindly inform the reception desk if you have a history of diabetes
- We will offer you a healthy breakfast during the program.
- We advise pregnant women or women suspecting pregnancy not to undergo any X-Ray tests.
- We recommend that women stop using vaginal cream or foams 24 hours prior to the health check.
- A pap smear will not be taken for women during their period hence, we advise doing this program after the menstrual cycle.
- If you have requested home collection of blood samples and the rest of the health check later in the unit, you still need to be on an empty stomach for 4 hours for an Ultrasound and the TMT can only be done 2 hours post meal.
For Any further Queries
Email us : email@example.com
Call Now: 1-860-500-0707