Neurosciences in DRDO
The Department of Neurosciences is an advanced Neuro-care centre equipped with state of art Neuro-imaging like C.T. Scan, EEG, ENMG and advanced Rehabilitation unit.
Major Procedures Offered are:
- Head injury
- Extra Dural Haematoma (E.D.H)
- Sub Dural Haematoma (SDH)
- Cerebral Contusions, Intra-Cerebral Haematoma (ICH)
- Depressed Fracture of skull
- Cranio Facial Trauma
- Ventilatory Support Cases
- Surgical and Non Surgical Management of Head injury
- Spinal injury (Endoscopic)
- Immediate management of Spinal injury
- Stabilization Procedures including instrumentation and fixation
Cervical / Lumbar Disk prolapse, Brain tumors, spinal cord tumors, and surgical management of Acute Stroke patients, Medical Management of epilepsy, Stroke, Migraine, Neuropathies, Neuromuscular disorders, movement disorders and Acute Stroke with Thrombolysis.