Cardiology in DRDO
The Cardiology Department offers advanced cardiac care on par with USA and Europe. Our state-of-the-art equipment and specialized technology give our cardiologists, the tools they need to deliver the highest quality care.
The Cardiac team has experienced of over a decade in INVASAVE and NON-INVASIVE technique of cardiology. Excellence in treating complex Arrhythmias.
- Day Care Coronary Angiogram
- Primary PCI
- Permanent Pacemaker and CRT
- Carotid and Renal Stenting
- EPS / RF Ablation
- 24×7 Cardiac Emergencies
Cardio-Thoracic & Vascular Surgery
Our Cardio-thoracic surgeons have expertise in beating heart surgery and DORR Procedure (Left Ventricular reconstruction). Our rate of success is enviable 99.0%
- Beating Heart Bypass Surgery (of OPAB- Off Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery)
- Valvular Heart Surgery
- Congenital Heart Disease (Atrial Septal Defect, Ventricular Septal Defect, Tetrology of Fallot)
Our infrastructure support is excellent and offers the latest in healthcare including modernized operating rooms, intensive care units and equipment. The man power support consists of very well trained nursing staff, intensivists and anaesthesiologists.