Dr. M. Vidya Sagar is a notable Consultant in Orthopaedics who has garnered over 14 years of experience in the surgical specialty of Orthopaedics. Over the years of his medical career in Orthopaedics, Dr. Sagar has had exposure to well-equipped emergency wards, gaining valuable training experience in managing all kinds of closed and open injuries, with special emphasis on trauma complications, especially spinal injuries, among other areas of his specialty. He has rigorous training experience in various orthopaedic surgeries, such as trauma, limb reconstruction, Ilizarov’s external fixators, arthroplasties, arthroscopy, and spine surgeries. Presently, he is associated with Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore, Karnataka.
Dr. M. Vidya Sagar has gained extensive experience in the field of surgical Orthopaedics, acquiring critical skills in various specialties including trauma and sports-related injuries.
- After completing his post-graduation in M.S. Orthopaedics, he embarked on his professional medical journey in 2012 as an Assistant Professor at Sree Balaji Medical College And Hospitals, Chennai.
- Since 2013, Dr. Sagar has been associated with Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore, serving as a Registrar in Orthopaedics. Between 2016 and 2018, he served as an Associate Consultant in Orthopaedics at Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore.
- Starting from October 2018, he has held the position of Consultant in Orthopaedics at Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore.
- M. Vidya Sagar pursued his medical education from well-reputed medical institutions in India.
- He graduated from Yenepoya Medical College under Yenepoya University, Mangalore, Karnataka, in 2009.
- Subsequently, Dr. Sagar completed his post-graduation in M.S. Orthopaedics from Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospitals, Chennai, under Bharath University of Health Sciences in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Additionally, Dr. Sagar obtained training in Arthroscopy and Sports Medicine with Dr. Marteen Vander List at Bergman Clinic, Netherlands.