Apollo Hospitals, Guwahati is a 214-bedded Multi-Specialty hospital that provides tertiary level clinical care, backed by Clinicians from various Super Specialties. One of its core strengths is that it is centrally located in the heart of the city. The Centre of Excellences are Neurosciences, Orthopaedics and Cardiac Sciences and associated Specialties include Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Gastroenterology, Paediatrics, Ophthalmology, Urology, ENT, Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
Apollo Hospitals, Guwahati(AHG) is a joint venture between Apollo Hospital Enterprise Ltd (AHEL) and Assam Hospitals Ltd. (AHL). Apollo Hospitals, Guwahati is the most sought after healthcare destination in the Northeast region, a one stop Healthcare institution that has been delivering quality and affordable healthcare services for the last 17 years. The organizational principle revolves around Patient Centricity and Service Excellence.
- 214-bedded indoor facility
- 24*7 Accident & Emergency Care with highly skilled and efficient team of doctors.
- 28 bedded State of the art ICU with team of Critical Care Intensivists
- 8 bedded Neuro ICU offering tertiary care for all Neurological & Neuro surgical disorders.
- 8 bedded NICU & 8 bedded PICU, a first of its kind in North Eastern India.
- Sophisticated and fully automated NABL Accredited 24*7 laboratory with state of the art equipments and fully integrated Lab information system.
- 24*7 Blood Bank facility and the first Blood Bank in Assam to have NABH accreditation and individual Donor Nucleic Acid testing facility.
- 24*7 imaging services with latest state of the art equipments for routine as well as specialized radiological procedures.
- 15 bedded Dialysis Center with most advanced Hemodialysis machines.
- Operation Theaters with laminar flow for all major and minor surgeries including Kidney transplant surgery.
- Apollo Preventive Health check.
General Patient Inquiry
Unit: International Hospitals
Lotus Tower, Christian Basti, G.S.Road
Guwahati - 781 005