Dr Prasad after his Masters in Surgery from Mumbai worked in Tertiary care Hospitals , Trauma Centre & Medical College Hospitals in India and Abroad. Was associated with Teaching students in Medical College Hospitals in India and Abroad.
Surgical career spanning a period of around 30 years, Dr Prasad has acquired Good surgical skills & experience.
General Surgery, Trauma , Laparoscopic Surgery and Proctology
MBBS ,MS(Gen Surgery ),Diploma in Lap Surgery
Honors & Awards
- Palliative Surgery in malignant obstructive Jaundice: prognostic indicators early mortality- Published in the journal of The Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh 1997
- Case report of Primary Intrahepatic Pregnancy presenting as hemoperitoneum published in Obgyn.net in March 2003
- Non-Operative management of Abdominal trauma – a 10years review published in World Journal of Emergency Surgery 2013 8:14
Area of Expertise
- Routine Elective and Emergency General Surgery.
- Hernia Repair Surgery (Both Open & Laparoscopy ).
- Gall bladder Surgery.
- Minimally invasive surgery.
- Thyroid Surgery.
- Management of Diabetic Foot /Surgery .
- Piles Surgery.
- Fistula Surgery.
- Laser Surgery for Piles & Fistula.
- Surgery for Pilonidal Sinus .
- Trauma Surgery.