You've just been diagnosed with a condition requiring surgery. Until very recently your options included traditional surgery with a large open incision or laparoscopy, which uses small incisions but is typically limited to very simple procedures.
Thanks to a breakthrough surgical technology, there is a new category of minimally invasive surgery for which you may be a candidate. It is an effective, minimally invasive alternative to both open surgery and laparoscopy. Through the use of the da Vinci® Surgical System, surgeons are now able to offer a minimally invasive option for complex surgical procedures.
Imagine major surgery performed through the smallest of incisions. Imagine having the benefits of a definitive treatment but with the potential for significantly less pain, a shorter hospital stay, faster return to normal daily activities - as well as the potential for better clinical outcomes.
- Prostate, Bladder & Kidney Cancer
- Ureteropelvic Junction Obstruction
- Congenital Defects
- Vesico-Ureteric Reflux Disease
- Multiple Fibroids
- Uterine and Cervical Cancer
- Uterine and Vaginal Prolapse
- Vesico-Vaginal Fistula
- Ovarian Cyst
- Atrial Septal Defects
- Mitral and Aortic Valve Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease
Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Liver Disease
- Colon and Rectal Cancer
- Obesity & Metabolic Disorders
- Gastric Cancer
- Esophageal disorders
- Faster Recovery
- Reduced hospital stay
- Reduced risk of Wound Infection
- Minimal blood loss During Surgery
- Less visible Scars
- Long Term Weight Loss
- Resolution of Co Morbidities
- Better Cancer Control
- Less damage to Healthy Tissue
- Faster return to Continence
- Faster recovery of Sexual Function
Please note : Robot-assisted surgery is not indicated in all cases. Always ask your doctor about all treatment options, as well as their risks and benefits.
Watch our video
The Apollo Institute of Robotic Surgery is currently located at Apollo Hospitals, Chennai, Gleneagles Apollo Hospitals, Kolkata, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Delhi and Apollo Health City, Hyderabad.