- Apollo Hospitals Group, successfully performs Asia’s first en-bloc combined heart & liver transplant, joining a very small set of transplant centers in the world to have done this
- Apollo Hospitals Navi Mumbai, performed the youngest liver transplant on a 3 month old Tanzanian baby
- Apollo’s Centre for Liver Disease and Transplantation has completed 500 Liver transplants in a short time span with a success rate of over 90 percent
- Apollo Hospitals Group, saves the life of 3 individuals; achieves the feat of transplanting the liver of a single donor into two adult recipients; successfully performs an isolated intestinal transplantation and transplants the abdominal wall – the first ever case in South India, all from the organs of a single donor
- Apollo Hospitals Group launches India’s first Cellvizio System
- By completing 1200 solid organ transplants in a single calendar year, the Transplant programme of the Apollo hospitals is the first program in the world to cross the 900 barrier in transplantation and in doing so also has become the busiest program of its kind in the world.