Hospitals in Bangalore
Hospitals in Bangalore154 / 11, Bannerghatta Road Opp. I.I.M Bangalore - 560 076 View More
Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore is a tertiary care flagship unit of the Apollo Hospitals Group. It has indeed made a mark in the city of Bangalore.
The Apollo Hospitals, Bannerghatta
The Apollo Hospitals at Bannerghatta is a 300 bedded hospital, located in the heart of the capital. The hospital is equipped with state-of-the-art technology making it a powerhouse of healthcare in Bangalore and is committed to invest in the latest medical technology on par with the latest worldwide developments, to ensure that every one of our patients benefit from the latest knowledge.
Some of the equipment’s and technology available at Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore include:
- Robotic Assisted Surgeries
- Thallium Laser-First in India
- Holmium Laser-First in South India
- Digital X-Ray-First in Karnataka
- 128 slice CT angiogram
- 3 Tesla MRI
- True Beam Machine for Cancer Radiotherapy Low energy & High energy Linear Accelerators
- Navigation System for accuracy in surgical procedures
- 4-D Ultrasound for 4-dimensional sonography
- Digital Fluoroscopy
- Gamma Camera
- Stereotactic Robotic Radio- surgery
- Autologous Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Multiorgan Transplant Facility
- Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore is JCI certified. The Joint Commission is the gold standard accreditation for health care organizations.
- First center in Karnataka to have used 2nd Generation Bioresorbable Scaffolds (BRS) for Cardiac Patients with successful outcomes.
- Highest number of Robot Assist Heart Surgeries done till date in India
- The medical faculty comprises of some of the best in the medical fraternity.
- The first Y shaped stent for tracheoesophageal fistula was used by Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore in this region.
- Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore has successfully performed many rare procedures such as autologous chondrocyte implantations, spinal angiolipoma excision and tibial tuberosity shift with MPSL reconstruction to name a few.
- Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore has the distinction of performing largest series of airway stents in the country.
- One of the flagship centres of excellence at Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore is The Minimal Access Surgery Centre (MASC) which is dedicated to practice those surgical techniques that are least invasive for the patient. The outcome is faster recovery and fewer long-term consequences of surgery. Surgery has been revolutionized by the availability of laparoscopic technology, video imaging capabilities, harmonic scalpel (“cold scalpel”) for cutting and coagulation and an ever-expanding base of surgical experience. Our Minimal Access Surgery Centre is routinely using these techniques in almost all surgeries such as Cardiac surgery, General and Gastro-intestinal surgery, Gynecology, Pediatric surgery, Thoracic surgery, Urology, Colorectal surgery, Cancer surgery, Orthopedic surgery, Neurosurgery and Ear, Nose and Throat surgery.
- Apollo Hospitals was ranked as the best multi-specialty hospital in Bangalore by THE WEEK-A C Nielsen, Best Hospital Survey 2020.
- We also offer Robotic assisted techniques for Heart and Lung surgeries, General and Gastro-intestinal surgery, Gynecology, Urology, Colorectal surgery, Cancer surgery etc.
The Apollo Hospital, Jayanagar
Apollo Speciality Hospital, Jayanagar is a 150 bedded super speciality center built around the group’s 30 years experience, unparalleled consultant expertise and state-of-the-art technology. With multiple Centers of Excellence, chief among them – Institutes of Orthopedics, Institutes of Neurosciences, Institutes of Spine, Institutes of Pulmonology, and Critical Care, We are perhaps the most advanced medical center in south India.
We are a fully equipped centre with a modern Emergency Room, state – of -the – art operating theatres, and ICUs with round the clock monitoring. We offer Speciality Clinic services in Pain Management, Bone Health, Uro-Nephro care, General Surgery and General Medicine. Our Emergency Rooms specialise in handling Cardiac emergencies, Stroke, Road accidents & trauma.
This centrally located hospital has 37 ICUs equipped with ventilators (including noninvasive machines), BIPAP5, 6 super luxury executive suites, 12 private rooms, 28 semi private rooms, 50 multiple occupancy rooms (general wards). Our 10 emergency rooms, 25 out-patient consultation suites and 2 treatment rooms complete the infrastructure of the hospital.
- Robot Assist Joint Replacement Surgery with latest Naviio Robot
- Apollo Speciality Hospital, Jayanagar is equipped with some of the world’s best diagnostics equipment and facilities like 1.5 Tesla MRI, 128 slice CT, X-ray(DR), ECHO, TMT, Endoscopy, Sleep Lab, Blood Bank etc.
- It has state-of-the-art Operating Theaters have C-arms, Neuro Navigation, latest Anaesthesia machines & slave monitors, which are seamlessly blended with some of the world’s best doctors, highly qualifies nurses, emergency and para-medical staff.
- This facility is also unique with 2 dedicated interventional pulmonology suites, complete with EBUS for bronchoscopy, plueroscopy and for anything related to lung & airway diagnostics.
Apollo Speciality Hospital, Jayanagar is truly a one stop medical destination for advanced medical care.
Apollo Hospitals, Sheshadripuram
Apollo Hospitals, Sheshadripuram is a 200-bedded hospital. It is the fourth in the state of Karnataka in addition to the ones existing at Bannerghatta Road & Jayanagar in Bangalore and one in Mysore.
With this hospital, Apollo continues to keep up with its commitment towards bringing quality healthcare closer and accessible to all.
- The hospital is well-equipped with latest infrastructure, state of the art technology and a team of specialists to address and cater to the rising need of attention towards non communicable diseases which are on the rise in the state
- The five specialties that Apollo Hospital, Sheshadripuram would focus on are Cardiac Sciences, Neurosciences, Orthopedics, Medical & Surgical Gastroenterology & General and Laparoscopic Surgery led by a team of experts with combined experience of over 100yrs.
For more details on Apollo Hospitals and clinics at Bangalore, visit bangalore.apollohospitals.com
UPDATED ON 22/05/2023