Apollo Hospitals, Nashik is spread across 1,25,000 Sq. Ft of land near Panchavati, a holy place near Nashik. Apollo's mission of bringing healthcare of international standards within the reach of every individual has inspired the group to start this facility at Nashik. Nashik, today is one of the fastest growing economic cities of India with a growing demand for quality health care. This project is based on Apollo's vision for the next phase of development that is to Touch a Billion Lives and to reach as many districts as possible spreading quality health care to billions.
The 150 bedded multi-speciality hospital offers basic, Multi - Speciality and Super Speciality services all under one roof.
Centres of Execellence:
- Cardiovascular & Thoracic surgery
- Paediatric Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Critical Care
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
Services & Facilities:
- 24 x 7 Emergency Care
- 24 x 7 Pharmacy with home delivery option
- 24 ICU Beds
- 24 Hours Blood Bank
- 24-hour Diagnostic Services (including lab services with auto analyzer, CT scan, X-Ray, Ultrasound, TMT & Echo-Colour Doppler)
- 3 Laminar Flow OTs with state of the art facilities
- 128 Slice CT Scan Facility Available
- 1.5 Telsa MRI Facility Available
- Advanced Mammography Facility
- Advanced Cath Lab Facility
- Master Health Check
- Surgical ICU
- Neonatal ICU
- A Multi-disciplinary Intensive Care Unit which has successfully treated more than 100 Neurology patients in the initial month of the launch.
- E-ICU: A unique concept for the city with comprehensive hi-tech facility.
- Emergency & Trauma Care: Round-the-clock facility to manage any medical emergency with an ambulance designed as a mobile ICU, supported with an emergency call no 1066.
Apollo Hospitals, Nashik
Near Lunge Mangal Karyalaya
New Adgaon Naka, Panchavati
Nashik 422 003, Maharashtra.
/ 350 / 450 / 550 / 750
Emergency Contact: -1066