Pediatric Cardiology in India
Pediatric Cardiology is a speciality that addresses heart conditions in babies [including unborn babies], children and teenagers. Best Pediatric Cardiology Hospital in India has greatly evolved in the past few years and has helped thousands of children to lead normal lives today.
At Apollo Hospitals, pediatric cardiac care treatment is provided for structural, functional, and rhythm-related problems of the heart and a high degree of success is achieved. With adept Clinicians who are trained at the top centres in the world, Apollo Hospitals is considered to be the best pediatric cardiology hospital in India.
With a team comprising of the best paediatric Cardiologists and cardiac surgeons, our centre provides the following treatments:
- Atrial Septal Defect repair – A defect between the heart’s two upper chambers called the atria.
- Ventricular Septal Defect repair – A defect between the heart’s two lower chambers called the ventricles.
- Coarctation of Aorta repair – a birth defect that results in the narrowing of part of the aorta (the major artery leading out of the heart).
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus closure – an abnormal circulation of blood between two of the major arteries of the heart – the aorta and the pulmonary artery.
- Tetralogy of Fallot treatment – a common cause of “blue babies”.
UPDATED ON 11/01/2022