Hospitals in Delhi
Hospitals in DelhiSarita Vihar Delhi Mathura Road, New Delhi - 110076 (India)
A state-of-the art modern facility in the heart of the capital, it is spread over 15 acres and has a built-up area of over 600,000 square feet. Currently the hospital has 718 beds with a capacity to expand to 1000 beds. Right from the infrastructure to the latest medical technology acquisition, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals has always kept its patients first and strived to deliver not world class but the world’s best care to its patients since its inception in 1996.
- 52 Specialities under one roof
- Maximum number of ICU Beds in a private hospital in India
- NABL accredited clinical laboratories
- Largest Sleep Lab in Asia
- One of the largest Dialysis Units in India
- Dedicated Bone Marrow Transplant Unit with stringent infection control practices.
- Latest and Best-in-Class Medical technologies like: PET-MR, PET-CT, Da Vinci Robotic Surgery System, BrainLab Navigation System, Portable CT Scanner, Novalis Tx, Tilting MRI, Cobalt based HDR Brachytherapy, DSA Lab, Hyperbaric Chamber, Fibroscan, Endosonography, 3 Tesla MRI, 128 Slice CT scanner and many more are used to provide world-class care.
- Experienced and renowned doctors in all medical and surgical specialities and super specialities like Cardiac sciences (Cardiology & Cardio-thoracic Surgery) and Neurological sciences (Neurology & Neuro-surgery)
- Apollo Cancer Centre is a Comprehensive Cancer care centre with management of cancers as a multi-speciality concerted approach including the most advanced Radiation Oncology Centre with Novalis Tx, Clinac iX and HDR-Brachytherapy and recently installed Radixact-X9 the next generation Tomotherapy.
Without doubt the hospital has been an industry leader in Healthcare Quality and Patient Safety.
Useful Telephone Numbers
For more details on Apollo hospitals and clinics at New Delhi, visit www.delhi.apollohospitals.com
UPDATED ON 22/07/2020