About Apollo Hospital, Madurai
Apollo Speciality Hospital, Madurai, is an integral part of the Apollo Group. Since its inception, the hospital is committed to providing tertiary medical care to more than 10 districts of Southern Tamil Nadu. In a bid to transform the healthcare sector, the hospital has more than 45 departments led by internationally trained doctors and state-of-the-art facilities to treat various health conditions – from small ailments to complex organ transplants. The hospital is accredited with NABH, NABL & NABB for quality standards. Thus, making Apollo Speciality Hospital, Madurai, the most preferred destination hospital for tertiary care in Cardiology, Neuro Sciences, Critical Care, Orthopaedics, Emergency Care, Renal & Liver Transplant, Oncology, Gastroenterology, GI surgeries, Health Checks, and many more.
- More than 10,000 Successful Cardiac Surgeries and 3000 Paediatric Surgeries with a 99.6% Success Rate
- Done a Cover Stenting for an Angioplasty Patient for the First time in Madurai in 2022
- First in South Tamilnadu to Perform Microwave ablation for Liver Cancer in 2022
- First Hospital in South Tamilnadu to Successfully Perform Angioplasty with BRS (Bioresorbable Stent) Stent Implant in 2021
- First Hospital in South Tamilnadu to Perform the Critical Epilepsy Surgery and Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) and 2020.
- First Time in the South Tamilnadu to do EVH (Endoscopic Vessel Harvesting) Cardiac Surgeries in 2019
- First Hospital in South Tamilnadu to Perform the High Flow Brain Bypass Surgery in 2019
- Successful Adult Live Donor Liver Transplantation in South Tamil Nadu 2019
- First hospital to do Kidney Swap Transplant Procedure in South Tamilnadu 2019
- First Hospital with the Highest Number of Thrombolysis for Stroke in the South Tamilnadu
- First Hospital to Perform Video Telemetry for Epilepsy in the South Tamilnadu in 2019
- First Hospital in South Tamilnadu to launch Advanced Integrated Comprehensive Liver Care Network in 2018
- Apollo Speciality Hospitals, Madurai is first hospital in South Tamilnadu to perform 15 Paediatric Cardiology Interventions (procedures) in the same day in 2018
- First Hospital in South Tamilnadu to perform Shian Yann Lee’s highly critical airway procedure in 2017
- First Hospital in South Tamilnadu New Interventional Technique for Life-Threatening Heart Condition like Aortic Dissection & Aneurysm
- First Time in the South Tamilnadu to do TAVR (Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement) and CTO (Chronic Total Occlusion) in 2016
- The hospital has touched more than half a million patients through health checks and continues to move forward in providing the best patient care for all.