An emergency can strike anywhere and anytime. In such a difficult time, you need an abled institute that can handle the most challenging emergency and trauma cases. Apollo Speciality Hospitals, Madurai, is here for you and your family.
We are the pioneers of Emergency Care services in India, the Emergency care centre at Apollo Hospitals assures all patients with the highest levels of skills, expertise, and infrastructure. We have a protocol in place that ensures that our patients receive quicker treatment, with a proven outcome that is on par with the very best in the world.
We believe in actively leveraging our multi-speciality prowess to deliver easy and swift access to emergency care and the best trauma surgeons in India capable of performing cutting-edge procedures. Apollo Speciality Hospitals, Madurai, has a team of experts including cardiologists, neurologists, neurosurgeons, and trauma specialists, constantly on 24×7 standby during a medical emergency. Our team of experts are singularly focused on helping patients to get better – gradually establishing ourselves as one of the best emergency and trauma centres in India. Apollo Speciality Hospital, Madurai, also tracks several important metrics to ensure that the patient receives care every single time. Some of the metrics are:
Door to triage in less than 5 minutes
Access to neurologists and neurosurgeons within 5 minutes to assess a stroke
As we are the pioneers of modern-day emergency medicine and trauma care in India, we also set up the ‘National Network of Emergency Services’ to provide emergency care of uniform quality standards across the country.
It is important to note that Apollo Emergency Care has scientifically developed a protocol-driven emergency system with several unique and innovative features, such as:
- An easy-to-remember emergency access number – 1066 and ambulances that are well-equipped and manned by trained personnel.
- Air ambulance services for remote areas and life-threatening emergencies
- Effective communication system between the central control room, ambulance, and hospital emergency facilities.
- Standardised emergency rooms in the hospitals that are a part of the network
- Common functional and medical protocols across the systems
- Training of trauma doctors and other personnel required for pre-hospital and in-hospital care
- The National Network of Emergency Services is operational across 9 cities including Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Pune, Bilaspur, Kakinada, and Bengaluru. The system comprises 22 emergency rooms, 60 ambulances, and over 500 personnel.
We know every minute matters and that is the reason we are here for you and your family.