Emergency & Trauma Care in Chennai
Apollo Hospitals is a pioneer of modern day emergency care in India.
Apollo Hospitals has emerged as the pioneer for Modern Emergency Care in India. Apollo Hospitals has set up the ‘National Network of Emergency Services’ which provides emergency care of uniform quality standards across the country. The Emergency department at Apollo Hospitals is equipped to handle emergency and trauma cases, both medical and surgical emergencies, including polytrauma.
Apollo Emergency Care
Apollo Emergency Care has been conceptualised to function as a scientifically developed protocol-driven emergency system. Some of the unique and innovative aspects of the system include:
- Unique and easy to recall emergency access number – 1066.
- Our Ambulances are veritable “Hospitals on Wheels” that are well equipped and manned by trained personnel.
- We run Air Ambulance Services to access people in remote areas and help them in life – threatening emergencies.
- The Central control room, ambulances and the emergency facilities in the hospitals are well connected to function seamlessly.
- Emergency rooms in the hospitals that are a part of the network are standardised.
- There are common functional and medical protocols across the system.
- Doctors and other personnel needed for pre-hospital and in-hospital care are intensively trained.