Apollo Hospitals, Dhaka was launched through the association between Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited and STS Holdings Limited.
Apollo Hospitals, Dhaka is the only 'JCI Accredited' 450-bed multi-disciplinary super-specialty tertiary care hospital in Bangladesh, providing comprehensive health care with the latest medical, surgical and diagnostic facilities. These services are provided by expert medical professionals, skilled nurses and technologists using state-of-the-art technology.
Apollo Hospitals, Dhaka started its operation on April 16, 2005 with a mission to provide high quality international standard healthcare that will meet the needs and exceed the expectations of the people of Bangladesh. It is an eleven-storied building built on four acres of land with 435,000 sq ft floor space, which commenced construction in November 2000 and was completed in March 2005 with the assistance of renowned architecture company Smith Group, USA.
The hospital is the first and only in Bangladesh to get accredited by the Joint Commission International Accreditation (JCIA), which reassures our continued commitment to the highest quality International Standard of Healthcare in the region. Apollo Hospitals, Dhaka has world class Lab Medicine Facility and External Quality Control Program with BIO - RAD, USA.
Apollo Hospitals, Dhaka is a showcase of the synergy of medical technology and advances in IT through paperless medical records.
- Coil embolization of left Lingual artery of a young Patient having Haemangioma who underwent Haemangioma removal was done.
- Thrombus in IVC extending Bilateral Femoral Veins to the Right Atrium was successfully removed.
- Successfully performed a Redo Double Valve replacement for the first time in Bangladesh.
- Implanted 3rd successful PDA (Patent ductus arteriosus) device in November 2013.
- Successfully done an Aortic root replacement (Bentall Procedure) in a young male patient with Marfan syndrome. 10.5 cm ascending aortic aneurysm involving the root causing severe aortic regurgitation was repaired using a valved conduit with re-implantation of the coronary arteries.
- Performed 7th successful Minimal Invasive ASD Closure.
Centers of Excellence
- Apollo Bone & Joint Center
- Knee Centre
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Apollo Heart Centre
- Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery
- Cardiothoracic Anaesthesia
- Cardio-Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Coronary Care Unit
- Apollo Mother & Child Centre
- Fertility Centre
- Pediatric Surgery and Paediatric Urology
- Neonatal ICU
- Apollo Neuroscience Centre
- Apollo Kidney & Urology Centre
- Renal Transplant
Other Clinical Specialities
- Apollo Primary Care Centre
- Internal Medicine
- Respiratory Medicine
- Endocrinology & Diabetology
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Endoscopy / Colonoscopy
- Apollo Therapeutic Centre
- Dermatology & Venereology
- Medical Oncology
- Apollo Surgical Centre
- General & Laparoscopic Surgery
- ENT (Ear Nose & Throat)
- Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery
- Day Care facility
- Surgical ICU
Apollo Hospitals, Dhaka
Dhaka 1229, Bangladesh
Useful Telephone Numbers
For more details on Apollo hospitals, visit www.apollodhaka.com