- Colourful lettuce leaves, torn as desired.
- 1⁄2 cup diced cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup seeded and diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp pitted and coarsely chopped olives
- 2 tbsp coarsely chopped fresh coriander Directions leaves
- 1⁄4 cup chopped scallions (small onions or spring onions)
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp limejuice
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Combine lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, olives, coriander and scallions in a bowl.
Mix vinegar, limejuice, oil salt and pepper in a small bowl and mix well.
Add the dressing to the vegetables and toss gently.
This salad is best served within one hour of making.