- Two cups of strawberries
- One and a half cups of raspberries
- Two cups of blueberries
- One apple
- Wash all the berries and apple thoroughly.
- Cut the apple into small segments.
- Put all the ingredients in a juicer. The juice is rich in anti-oxidants.
- Wash the fruits and vegetables thoroughly before blending.
- Remove damaged portions,if any.
- Use organic produce where possible.
- Juice the vegetables, wherever possible, with stems and leaves.
- Do not use the inedible seeds of fruits.
- Do not use the skins of orange and grapefruits.
- You can garnish the juices with freshly ground black pepper, salt, coriander leaves, cinnamon powder, etc.