Today, let’s take a look at how women can boost fertility.
As years go by, a women’s fertility rate decreases and in doing so, it lowers her chance of conception, should she want to have another child.
Here’s what you can do to increase your fertility by following this actionable tips.
Here are things you can do to improve or boost your fertility:
1. Focus on a fertility-rich diet. Opt for foods and vegetables rich in vitamins, proteins, minerals, and calcium to nourish the body.
2. Mark down your ovulation days. This is crucial, especially if you’re planning on having a baby later onwards.
3. Main a healthy weight and body mass index (BMI). It’s never good to be over to underweight; keep your weight in the right range. It pays to be active and fit.
4. Stop smoking. Smoking, as research has proven, is horrible for the body. Chemicals released from a cigarette are not only harmful but in the long run, can cause undesirable conditions and severe problems.
5. Sleep early (7-8 hours per night). It’s vital that a woman receives adequate sleep per day. Sleeping less than 6 hours per day tires out the body and interrupts their sleep cycle.
6. Exercise in moderation. Staying active is always good. Find time to exercise at least 30 minutes a day and shed off those unwanted calories.
7. Monitor beverage intake (specifically caffeine and alcohol). While drinking fluids are great for the body, it’s not good if it’s too much caffeine or alcohol. Instead, opt for sugar-free drinks or plain water. The body requires at least 2-3 litres per day to stay hydrated and moisturised.