- 1 whole egg
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat whole egg, egg whites and milk in a bowl until blended.
- Stir in feta cheese, spinach and basil. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour into greased 6-inch pie plate. Bake for 25 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese; bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.