This soothing recipe is especially good for helping you sleep better.
• 60 gm dried apricots, de-seeded
• 250 ml water
• 200 ml milk
• A pinch of ground ginger
• Honey, to taste
• In a small saucepan, combine the dried apricots and water.
• Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for ten minutes. Let cool slightly.
• In another saucepan, heat the milk until bubbles form around the edge of the pan.
• In a blender, combine the apricots and their liquid, the milk, ginger and honey.
• Blend until smooth and drink warm.
Say goodbye to sleepless nights!