Apollo Hospitals Delhi
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi is a large 700-bedded multispecialty hospital that spread over 15 acres of area at 600,000 sq.ft. at the National Capital. The hospital is reputably one of the finest in the country and the first in India to receive the Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation for the fouth time consecutively.
Since its establishment in 1996, the hospital puts the needs of patients above all else and strives for the highest healthcare standards for every patient.
Apollo Hospitals New Delhi is about putting into use its 31 years of experience in earning the trust of over 41 million patients around the world, to achieve global excellence in patients care; touching and enriching the lives of patients and their families.
Apollo Hospitals New Delhi at a glance:
- Treatment provided for 52 Specialties
- First Hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998 and one of the busiest Liver Kidney transplant programs in the country
- Highest number of Intensive care Beds among Private Hospitals in India
- Clinical laboratories accredited by the NABL
- Expertise in Transplants, Cardiac sciences (Cardiology & Cardio-thoracic Surgery), and Neurological sciences (Neurology & Neuro-surgery)
- Biggest Sleep Lab in Asia
- One of the biggest Dialysis Units in India
- Apollo Cancer Institute is a complete Cancer care Centre. The Radiation Oncology Centre offers Novalis Tx, Clinac iX and HDR-Brachytherapy
- Bone Marrow Transplant Unit with protocols and highest standard of infection control practicesy
- PET-MR, PET-CT, Da Vinci Robotic Surgery System, Brain Lab Navigation System, Portable CT Scanner, Novalis Tx, Tilting MRI, Cobalt based HDR Brachytherapy, DSA Lab, Hyperbaric Chamber, Fibroscan, Endosonography, 3 Tesla MRI, 128 Slice CT scanner, which are used to provide world-class care.
At Apollo Hospitals, we understand that seeking medical treatment outside your home country can be a trying process and assist in making the experience less stressful. Plan your trip with us, or use the form to the right to have an International Representative personally assist you.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
Address: Sarita Vihar,
Delhi Mathura Road,
New Delhi - 110076 (INDIA)