How does the Healthy Heart Program help?
The Healthy Heart Program is tailored to help persons prone to heart diseases and patients already suffering from heart ailments to arrest and reverse the progress of the disease.
Once you enrol in the Healthy Heart Program, our expert team will identify your risk factors and present a tailor-made Program to optimise your health and lower your chances of acquiring heart disease. There are several risk factors that augment your risk of heart disease.
Heart disease risk factors
- Being overweight and obese
- Unhealthy dietary habits
- Excess alcohol consumption
- High blood pressure (Hypertension)
- High blood cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Physical sedentariness
- Excessive stress
- History of heart disease
- Gender - Men are at higher risk for heart diseases.
The Healthy Heart Program can help modify your risk factors to reduce your risk as much as possible.