Future Check Package involves elicitation of a detailed Medical History, including information on on current health status, present complaints, past medical history, family history, lifestyle, habits, stress levels etc . It also includes assessment of sexual health and the ageing process, vaccination history, cancer screening etc.
Detailed physical examination of the entire body by different specialists is also included. Anthropometry Height, weight measurement, BMI, waist circumference are assessed.
Consultations: Physical Examination & Advice by Consultant Physician, Gynaec / Surgical Checkup, Cardiac consult, Ophthal Checkup, ENT consult, Dental consult, Oncology consult, Cosmetic/ Dermatology evaluation and Consultation with Dietician.
- MCHC, MCV, MCH
- Total W.B.C.
- Differential Count
- Peripheral Smear
- Platelet Count
Liver Profile :
- Total Protein
- Alkaline Phosphatase
- Fasting Blood Sugar
- Post Glucose / PP Blood Sugar
- Urine micral (for diabetics)
- Uric Acid
- S. Electrolytes
- E.C.G. (Resting)
- TMT / Stress Thallium (if advised by the Cardiologist)
- CT Coronary Angio
- Total Cholesterol
- HDL Cholesterol
- LDL Cholesterol
- VLDL Cholesterol
- Total Cholesterol / HDL Ratio
- Serum Homocystine
Lung Function Tests:
Acute Phase Reactants: (Inflammatory markers)
Vitamins & Minerals:
- S. Calcium
- S. Magnesium
- Vitamin D3 level (25 OH Vit D)
- Papsmear (for women)
- Mammogram with Ultrasound breast (for women)
- CA 125 (for women)
- PSA (for men above 50 yrs)
- Serum Apo Lipoprotein A1&B
- Serum Lipoprotein(a)
- Serum Fibrinogen
- Free T4
- Fasting Insulin
- Free Testosterone (for men above 50yrs)
General Tests :
- Blood Grouping & Rh Typing
- Complete Urine Analysis
- Urine Culture & Sensitivity (for women)
- Stool Test (Routine & Occult Blood)
- Ultrasonogram of the whole abdomen
320 / 64 CT Scanning of Whole Body
With Coronary Angio, Generalised atherosclerotic screening and Virtual Colonoscopy (with preparation)
Rejuvenation evaluation & Counselling:
- Hormone, Vitamin and Mineral assay.
- Lifestyle assessment.
- Evaluation of Ageing & Sexual health.
- Advice on Rejuvenation, general nutrition, specific diet, exercise Programme and other Life style changes.
- Medication if needed.
- Guidance to good health and Age Management.
Optional tests / Procedures (at additional cost, depending on the age, the need and the availability at the respective locations):
- Dexa Scan
(for men above 50yrs and women above 40yrs)
- Upper GI Endoscopy
- Food allergy testing
- Consultation with sleep medicine specialist
- Psychology consultation
- Consultation with sexual medicine specialist
- Anti ageing Skin procedures
- Genetic studies (To be introduced shortly)
- Special Hormone treatment (To be introduced shortly)