No courses available
Courses approved by the TN Dr MGR Medical University, Chennai
|Name of the Institution
No.21, Greams Road, Off Greams Lane, Chennai - 600 006.
|Details Of The Trust/Society||Public Ltd.Co. Apollo Hospitals Enterprises|
Fellowship course in Occupational Health
No of seats: 20 Seats/Year
Last date of Application: 15th November 2015
Stipend will be given to MBBS graduates with MCI Registration.
The details and the application form can be accessed at : www.apollohospitals.com
Applications should be send to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or send the application on plain paper with CV to:
Director of Medical education
Chennai Region, Apollo Hospitals,
Greams road, Chennai 600 006.
Dr. Muralidharan ManikesiView Profile
Director of Medical Education - Chennai Region
- MBBS : University of Madras, India - March 1990
- BSS Course: Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK - Nov 2002
- MRCS : The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK - Feb 2004
- Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery Perceptorship, Sound shore medical centre, New York, USA - May 2004
- Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery : Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India - Nov 2005
- Robotic Surgery Hands on Surgical Training(HoST) - Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Buffalo, USA - Feb 2012
- FRCS : The Royal College of Physicians And Surgeons of Glasgow, UK - Aug 2014
Awards and Achievements
- Member of Professor David Griffith's Breast care team, which was nominated for Norwich union & Hospital Doctor - 'Surgical team of the year' award for 1997.
- Appointed Tutor on the Intercollegiate BSS Course - Feb 2005 by The Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK
Fellowships / Memberships / Work Experiences
- Regd. With Medical Council of India (No. 47020)
- Regd. With General Medical Council, UK (No. 92/3786)
- Member of Association of Surgeons of India (No.15490)
- Member of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India(No. 2257)
- Member of British Medical Association (No. 2610318 - 82)
- Jan 1989 - Dec 1989 : House Officer in KMC Hospital, Chennai.
- Jan 1990 - Sep 1992 : SHO in specialized centers in India.
- Feb 1993 - Feb 1998 : Five years of training as SHO & Senior SHO in reputed hospitals in the United Kingdom covering all major surgical specialties including General Surgery, Colorectal surgery, Laparoscopic surgery, Vascular surgery, Accident & Emergency and Urology.
- Dec 1998 - May 2007 : More than Eight years of training as Registrar, Senior Registrar & Junior consultant in various surgical specialties including General Surgery, Surgical Gastroenterology & Minimal Access Surgery including Bariatric surgery at Apollo Hospitals, Chennai.
- June 2007 - Nov 2014 Consultant General, Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgeon Head of the Department, Department of General Surgery Apollo Hospitals, Chennai.
- Dec 2014 - To date Senior Consultant General, Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgeon Director Medical Education - Chennai Region Apollo Hospitals, Chennai.
Dr. Radha RajagopalanView Profile
Director - Medical Education
Dr. Radha Rajagopalan graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
- She did her American Board of Pediatrics in the year 1972 & was working as an Honorary Assistant Surgeon at Institute of Child Health & Hospital for Children, Chennai for 3 years under Dr. Balagopal Raju.
- She was the Pediatrician in-charge of IIT Chennai from 78-83 and then from 1983 has been in Apollo Hospitals as chief of Paediatrics and Medical Superintendent.
- She joined Apollo Hospitals as a Medical Superintendent right from the beginning when the hospital started, serving the institution from the time of inception and built up many services.
- Presently, from 2004 she is the Director-Medical Education at Apollo Hospitals, Chennai and the President of Adolescent Chapter of T.N. IAP.
- She is the Life Member of Indian Medical Association, Indian Academy of Pediatrics, City Paediatric Association, Madras Management Association, Divine Mother Society, and Adolescent Pediatrics.
- She was also the coordinator of the National Board of Examinations till 1999 and was the Past President of IMA, Apollo Thousand Lights Branch.
- Organised a number of clinical conferences and also has published clinical cases in reputed journals.
Dr. Radha Rajagopalan
- Dr. Radha Rajagopalan, Director Medical Education
- Dr. M Muralidharan - Director of Medical Education - Chennai Region
For further details kindly contact The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR. Medical University.