Dr Nameet Jerath
MBBS, MD, FIMSA, FIAP, FRCP (Glasgow)
- Speciality: Pediatric Intensive Care
- Experience:20 Years of experience
Book an Appointment
Apollo Hospitals Delhi
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, Delhi-mathura Road, New Delhi - 110076. India Ph:011-26925858 011-29871090/1091Get Directions
Timing: MON- SAT ( 10:00 AM-14:00 PM )
- Clinical impact of vasopressin infusion on hemodynamics, liver and renal function in pediatric patients. Nameet Jerath, Helena Frndova, Brian W. McCrindle, Rebecca Gurofsky, Tilman Humpl. Volume 34, Number 7 / July, 2008.
- Redefining the management of pediatric tonsillopharyngitis with cefprozil. Jerath N, Shetty G. Indian J Pediatr. 2007 Dec;74(12):1105-8.
- Current status of pediatric liver transplantation in India. Ubaid Hameed Shah, Nishant Wadhwa, Deepa Sharma, Nameet Jerath, Manav Wadhawan, Vivek Vij, Neerav Goyal, Anupam Sibal and Subash Gupta. Apollo Medicine.Vol 5, December 2008
Health Library Blog
UPDATED ON 06/06/2022
Apollo Highlights & Updates
Apollo Proton Cancer Centre has launched a comprehensive Mobile Health Program in Thoothukudi District, Tamil Nadu....
Apollo Proton Cancer Centre celebrated International Nurses Day with the theme ‘Angels wear Blue Scrubs’....