- Presently working as Consultant in department of Non-Invasive Cardiology, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, and have very good experience in clinical and non-invasive cardiology and internal medicine. Besides doing routine echo have good experience in exercise stress echo, Dobutamine stress echo, echocardiography, carotid Doppler, and have exposure to tissue Doppler, 3D echocardiography etc.Also working as a Consultant in department of Non-Invasive Cardiology at Apollo Hospital, Noida.
COURSES & CONFERENCES ATTENDED
- Attended 'APICON (Association of Physicians of India) Conference.
- Structured bedside teaching Of undergraduate medical student in history taking, beside clinical methods and minor procedures as a part of postgraduate curriculum.
- Educated people in community awareness camps about importance of hygine and sanitation, family planning and immunisaiton.
- Submitted dissertation on : PFT comparison study in asymptomatic smokers and non smokers groups as part of the three year post graduate course under the guidance of Dr. M.K. Parashar.Associated Professor, Department of Medicine, N.S.C.B. Medical collage, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Health Library Blog
UPDATED ON 16/05/2022
Apollo Highlights & Updates
2nd Apollo Annual Proton Practicum
Event Date : 20-05-2022 to 22-05-2022
Apollo Cradle and Children’s Hospital, Karapakkam organised a blissful Pregnancy Program for expecting Parents....