Dr Nandini Bandikatla
MRCPsych (London), MBBS MBA (Hosp.Management)
- Speciality: Pediatric Psychiatry
- Experience:13 Years of experience
Book an Appointment
Apollo Health City Jubilee Hills
Apollo Health City, Road No 72, Opp. Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan School, Film Nagar, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033Get Directions
Timing: MON- SAT ( 14:00 PM-16:00 PM )
- Presented a free paper in the 12th South Thames Acute Pain Conference.
- Topic “Spinal epidural abscess and meningitis following an epidural catheterization”. The abstract was published in the Conference proceedings (Nov-06)
- Psychiatry Presentations: Presented various interesting psychiatric cases both in Cambridge and Peterborough during the weekly teaching sessions
Conferences in India
- Attended Indian Psychiatric Society, Telangana State branch, 3rd Annual Conference, 24-25th June 2017
- Attended Indian Medical Association organized CME session on recent advances in oncology 2nd July 2017
- Attended Hyderabad Psychiatric association organized CME session on recent advances on Bipolar disorder in July 2107.
- Attended International Psychiatry Conference in Bangalore, NIMHANS October 2017.
- Attended the Private psychiatry conference held in Hyderabad, November 2018
- Attended a conference on Attention deficit hyperactive disorder at AIIMS, Rishikesh in September 2018
- Presented the common child and adolescent problems to both doctors and parents at Varma hospitals in Bhimavaram on 26 th November 2017
- Presented teachers role in creating awareness on mental health issues in students at Varma hospitals, Bhimavaram on 12th December 2017
- Presented as a speaker on neuro developmental disorders at Asha hospital CME in April 2018.
- Presented as a speaker on excessive net usage in adolescents and gaming, chatting and sex seeking, during Tspsycon at Khammam, 2018
- Presented as a speaker at SAKSHAM National Conference at Jaipur on 29th September 2018 on intellectual disability.
Health Library Blog
UPDATED ON 06/06/2022