- Dr Kiran Macha worked in the Indian, United Kingdom, Canadian and United States Health Care Systems. He is an author of an international text book and many book chapters. He worked as faculty and research coordinator in the United States University.
- Dr. Shiva Reddy award for academic excellence in Ophthalmology, Hyderabad, India.
PROFESSIONAL EXAMS PASSED
- Diplomate National Board, Internal Medicine
- United Kingdom Medical Licensing Exams (PLAB 1 and PLAB 2)
- United States Medical Licensing Exams Step 1, 2 (CK & CS), 3, ECFMG certified.
- Primary Author for eight chapters and primary editor for “Epidemiology for Advanced Nursing Practice”; Jones and Barlett Publishers; Copyright Year: 2012; Publication Season: Spring 2011; ISBN:9780763789961).
- S I Haider, T M Hunt, K Macha. Caecal Diverticulitis. International Journal of Colorectal Diseases. 2004, Mar; 6(2):130-1.
- Kruger BJ, Toker KH, Radjenovic D, Comeaux JM, Macha K. School nursing for children with special needs: does number of schools make a difference? J Sch Health. 2009; 79: 333-342.
- Macha, K. & Shores, R. (2016). Benzodiazepines and Drug Interactions. In M. Welliver, N. Bruton-Maree & D. Welliver, Drug/Drug Interactions (1st ed.). Chicago: American Association of Nurse Anesthetists.
- McDonough, P. J., Loriz, L., Macha, K (2009). Learning Styles and Their Effects on Clinical Instruction, Clinical Education, A Resource for Nurse Anesthesia Educators.
- “Adrenergic Agonists and Antagonists” Authors: John P. McDonough, Kiran Macha, Lilia Loriz; Pharmacology for Nurse Anesthesiology, 2010, Jones and Barlett Publishers, ISBN: 9780763786076;
Master of Public Health Internship Project:
- “Duval County Morbidity Statistics Report, 2002-2006,” Epidemiology Program, Duval County Health Department, Jacksonville, Florida, USA.
Health Library Blog
UPDATED ON 06/06/2022
Apollo Highlights & Updates
Apollo Proton Cancer Centre has launched a comprehensive Mobile Health Program in Thoothukudi District, Tamil Nadu....
Apollo Proton Cancer Centre celebrated International Nurses Day with the theme ‘Angels wear Blue Scrubs’....