Dr Kalyanpury Jawaharlal
M.B.B.S ,M.D. (Anaesthesia),M.N.A.M.S F.W.A.C.S
- Speciality: Neuro Anaesthesia & Pain Management
- Experience:31 Years of experience
Book an Appointment
Apollo Hospitals Delhi
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, Delhi-mathura Road, New Delhi - 110076. India Ph:011-26925858 011-29871090/1091Get Directions
Timing: MON- SAT ( 13:00 PM-15:00 PM )
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) for control of Post Operative Pain. 3rd International Congress of Anaesthesiologists, 18th congress of Polish society of Anaesthesiology. WROCLAW 16-18/06/1979.
- Congenital Inclusion Cyst of the Subgaleal Space. J. Neurosurg. 56:540-554, 1982. 3
- Myaesthenia Gravis, Thymectomy and Anaesthetic Management, Ind. J. Anaesth, 52:432-437, 1984.
- Dramatic response to combined use of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) and Electroacupuncture. 16, 53-54 1988. Am. J. Acupuncture.
- Experience with Transcutaneous Electrical Stimulation (TENS) for relief of pain. “The Pain Clinic”. 2:91-95, 1988.
- Acupuncture for Bronchial Asthma. Alternative Medicine Medicine . 3(2):127-132, 1989.
- Trigeminal neuralgia – Rapid response to Electroacupuncture. Americal Journal of Acupuncture. 17(3): 209-10, 1989.
- Effect of Suxamethonium, Pancuronium, Neostigmine and Halothane on serum Cholinesterase activity in Nigerians. Middle East Journal of Anaesthesiology 10(3): 315-321, 1989.
- Blood Glucose changes in the mother and new born during General Anaesthesia for Caesarean section. Journal of Anaesthesiology Clinical Pharmacology. 5(3): 201-204, 1989.
- Effect of Labour Pain Relief with Pethidine and continuous Extradural Analgesia on Neonatal Respiratory and Acid Base status (Accepted for publication). Nigerian Quarterly Journal of Hospital Medicine.
- Comparison of Maternal Respiratory and Acid – Base response to relief of pain with Intravenous Pethidine and Continuous Epidural Analgesia. (Accepted for publication).
- Experience with Intrathecal Cold Saline Injection in the treatment of Cancer Pain in the Lagos University Teaching Hospital: West African Journal of Medicine, Oct. – Dec. 9(4) 324-7, 1990.
Membership of Learned Associations
- Life Member – Indian Medical Association
- Member – National Academy of Medical Sciences – India
- Member – Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists
- Member – Society of Anaesthetists of West Africa
- Founder – Commonwealth Institute of Acupuncture and Natural Medicines (U.K)
- Life Member – Indian Society for Study of Pain (Indian Chapter of International Association for Study of Pain)
- Life Member- Indian Society of Neuroanaesthesiology & Critical care
- Life Member –Indian Society for Pain Research And Therapy
Health Library Blog
UPDATED ON 06/06/2022