Dr Kannan S
MS (ENT),Fellow (Head & Neck)
- Speciality: Head & Neck Surgical Oncology & Sku
- Experience:8 Years of experience
Book an Appointment
Apollo Cancer Institutes
Apollo Specialty Hospitals Padma Complex, 320, Annasalai, Chennai 600 035 Ph:044-24336119/24363572Get Directions
Timing: MON- SAT ( 16:00 PM-17:00 PM )
- With 10 years of experience as an ENT Specialist, Dr. Kannan has proved to be an expert in Head & Neck Oncology. He chanced to attend many workshops and conferences on medical science around the world. This experience and learning provided him with immense knowledge and insights about the domain he is serving as a specialist.
- Dr. Kannan also has published research papers in international journals. He has participated in many national/international conferences which added more inputs to his skills and knowledge.
- Invited Faculty in Various National and International conference
- Papers Published
- “Utility Of Pet In Unknown Primary With Cervical Metastasis: Retrospective Study “– Indian Journal Of Cancer ( April-June 2011 | Volume : 48 | Issue : 2 | Page : 181-186)
- "Tuerculosis Masquerading As Oral Malignancy" Indian Journal Of Medical And Paediatric Oncology Indian J Med Paediatr Oncol. 2011 Jul-Sep; 32(3): 180–182.
- “Guidelines For Head & Neck Cancers- Oral Cavity” Evidence Based Management Of Cancers In India– 2012
- “Tongue Flap Revisited”- Journal Of Cancer Research And Therapeutics 2013 Apr-Jun;9(2):215-8
- “Arteriovenous Malformation Of The External Ear” – Indian Journal Of Otolaryngology And Head & Neck Surgery Volume 60, April-June (2008) Page (177-178)
- Member of Indian Medical Association
- Member of Association of Otolaryngologists of India
- Member of Federation of Head and Neck Oncology
Health Library Blog
UPDATED ON 06/06/2022
Apollo Highlights & Updates
Apollo Proton Cancer Centre has launched a comprehensive Mobile Health Program in Thoothukudi District, Tamil Nadu....
Apollo Proton Cancer Centre celebrated International Nurses Day with the theme ‘Angels wear Blue Scrubs’....