Dr Sai Sucheethra Doraira
MBBS, DCH, (MRCPCH), FNR, Fellow In Autism Intervention(USA), Fellow in Pediatric Neuro disability(UK).
- Speciality: Developmental & Behavioural Pediatr
- Experience:15 Years of experience
Book an Appointment
Apollo Children Hospital Chennai
Apollo Children’s Hospitals 15, Shafi Mohammed Road Thousand Lights Chennai 600 006 PH:044-2829 6262Get Directions
Timing: MON- SAT ( 10:00 AM-12:00 PM )
Honors & Awards:
- 2017- Myofascial structural integration technique as an effective adjunct treatment modality for children with spastic CP – a pilot randomized controlled trial, Best Poster Award in the National Conference in Integrated Clinical Medicine at Sri Balaji Medical College, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.
- 2016- Vitamin D deficiency and Developmental Delay- Best Poster Award in ENDOCON, The National Endocrinology Conference held at Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India.
- 2015- Neonatal Hypoglycemia and Developmental Delay- Best Poster Ward in National Conference in Biochemistry in Sri Balaji Medical College, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India.
- 2004 – Dr. LeelaKrishnamurthi Memorial Award presented for the best scientific paper for Malrotation of Gut, A Case Report at Vinayaka Mission Medical College, Salem, Tamilnadu, India.
- 2002- Dr. LeelaKrishnamurthi Memorial Award presented for the best scientific paper at The Post graduate institute of medical sciences Tharamani, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India for Anomalous Origin of Testicular Artery, A Case Report.
- 2001- Dr. LeelaKrishnamurthi Memorial Award presented for the best scientific paper at MeenakshiAmmal Dental College, Chennai, and Tamilnadu, India for Palmaris Longus- A Case Report.
Division of Pediatric Neurology, Smrthi Pediatric Care
1, 2nd Cross St CIT Colony Mylapore CIT Colony Mylapore Chennai Tamil Nadu 600004.Smrthihealth2015@gmail.com, 072999 22737
Advisor: Dr. S. Subramanian M.D (Pediatrics), Dr. J. MeenakshiM.D (Pediatrics),Dr. V. Murugan M.D, MRCPCH, CCT (Pediatric Neurology), Dr. J.S Lakshmi M.S (OBGYN)
Research work on “Cohort study on maternal depression and the consequent impact on the cognitive outcomes in their offspring.”
Division of Developmental Pediatrics, The Perinatal Research Foundation
Nesavidhya Center for Child Development.
2, Kamaraj Nagar, 1st Main Road, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600041, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advisor and Head of the Department: Dr.MangayarkarasiSenguttuvan M.D., DCH; Co-Guide: Dr. Venkatesh M.D, DNB (Pediatrics)
- Research paper- Prevalence of Developmental Delay and associated risk factors in children less than 2 years in urban MCH centers in Chennai- A Cross sectional study.
- Participated as trainer in the training program for Nurses on the “Importance of Developmental Screening in Infants and Young Children” conducted by Chennai Corporation, UNICEF and Nesavidhya Child Developmental Center April 2015.
- Immunization drives.
- Resource person for training programs in Developmental assessmentand earlyintervention.
Department of Pediatrics and Neonatology, St. Isabel Hospital, Mylapore, Chennai, Tamilnadu.No: 49, Oliver Road, MusiriSubramaniam Rd, Next to Luz Church, Mylapore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600004. Phone 044 2499 1081
- Developmental assessment and institution of early intervention programs.
- Immunization drives.
- Volunteer at the Neurodisability special clinic at National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities(NIEPMD), East Coast Road, Chennai
Perinatology clinic, Mediscan Center Chennai, Tamilnadu
197, DrNatesan Road, Mylapore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600004, Phone 044 2466 3232.
- Conducting Pediatric Developmental assessment and institution of Early Intervention programs under the guidance of Pediatric Neurologist Dr. V. Murugan M.D, MRCPCH, CCT(U.K)
- Research work on “Incorporating Developmental Screening in Routine Pediatric office practice- Effort analysis” Pilot Study.
SPARRC Institute, Anna Nagar, Chennai
Indian Institute of Sports Medicine Campus, Plot No. 936, Door No.116, 6th Avenue, Anna Nagar, Chennai-600040
- Myofascial structural integration technique as an effective adjunct treatment modality for children with spastic CP – a pilot randomized controlled trial.
- Fellowship in Neurological Rehabilitation (Pediatrics)- Apollo Educational and Research Foundation, Apollo Hospitals Med varsity Campus, Hyderabad.
- Professional Concentration in Autism Spectrum Disorder- UC Davis Mind Institute- Extension, Sacramento, California, USA.
- Developmental Strategies to Language and Literacy Certificate- Center on the Developing Child, Harvard Graduate School of Education, Cambridge, MA, USA.
Training and Certification:
- Training and Certification on Bayley Scales of Developmental Assessment for Infant and Toddlers- III edition in June 2015
- NALS (Neonatal Advanced Life Support) Training and Certification in December 2014
- PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) Training in December 2014
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine Course in September 2015
Health Library Blog
UPDATED ON 06/06/2022