Dr Soumen Devidutta
MD. DM (Cardiology, AIIMS) PDF in Electrophysiology and pacing PDF in Interventional cardiology
- Speciality: Cardiologist & ElectroPhysiologist
- Experience:8 Years of experience
Book an Appointment
Apollo Health City Jubilee Hills
Apollo Health City, Road No 72, Opp. Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan School, Film Nagar, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033Get Directions
Timing: MON- SAT ( 09:30 AM-17:30 PM )
- Departmental Edmund Loraday Gold medal award for MD
- Two abstracts presented in 6th Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society and Cardiorhythm (APHRS) 2013 1) Surgical Sympathectomy Reduces Ventricular Tachycardia Burden: A Single Center Cohort Study (vide abstract number APHRS13ABS201306082345415).
- Reuse of Explanted ICDs for Indigent Patients
- Case presentation in Indian Heart Rhythm Society 2013.
- 2 cases presented in Asia PCR/ Sing Live 2015, Singapore. i) Acute Thrombosis of an Under-Expanded Stent Managed with Rotablation ii) Fractured rotational atherectomy guidewire
- Abstract presented in Heart Rhythm Society 2016.
- Prognostic value of fluorine 18-fluoro 2 deoxyglucose positron emission computed tomography in patients with unexplained atrioventricular block. Tamiruddin A Danawade, Soumen Devidutta, Abhijeet B Shelke et al. Heart Rhythm 2017. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.hrthm.2017.10.025.
- Tailored Approach for Management of Ventricular Tachycardia in Cardiac Sarcoidosis. Sachin Yalagudri, Ngwe Zin Thu , Soumen Devidutta et al. J Cardiovas Electrophysiol 2017. doi: 10.1111/jce.13228.
- Use of a novel pacing mode to achieve biventricular pacing in a patient with recurrent atrial lead dislodgement after CRT-D implantation. Indian Pacing Electrophysiol J. 2016 Jan-Feb;16(1):40-45.
- Safety and efficacy of epicardial approach to catheter ablation of ventricular tachycardia – An institutional experience. Pandian J, Kaur D, Yalagudri S, Devidutta S, Sundar G, Narasimhan C. Indian Heart J. doi.org/10.2016/j.ihj.2016.10.010
- Acute stent thrombosis due to stent underexpansion managed with rotational atherectomy. Devidutta S, Yeo KK. Cardiovasc Revasc Med. 2016 Jan-Feb;17(1):66-70. doi: 10.1016/j.carrev.2015.10.003. Epub 2015 Nov 11.
- Twisting wire technique: An effective method to retrieve fractured guide wire fragments from coronary arteries. Devidutta S, Lim ST. Cardiovasc Revasc Med. doi: 10.1016/j.carrev.2016.01.013.
- St Vitus dance. Devidutta S, Roy A. Circulation. 128(19): e380.
- Coronary stenting in a patient with single coronary artery and double vessel disease ! Devidutta S, Sharma G, Jagia P. J Invasive Cardiol. 2013 Jul;25(7):E147-50.
- Percutaneous mitral commissurotomy in rheumatic mitral stenosis associated with cor triatriatum. Devidutta S, Narang R, Saxena A, Karthikeyan G. Cardiovasc Interv Ther. 2014 May 25
- Significance of the Intima-Media Thickness of Carotid and Thoracic Aorta in Coronary Artery Disease in the South Indian Population. Ramachandran Meenakshisundaram, Soumen Devidutta, Andrew D. Michaels. Heart Views Oct-Dec 11 Issue 4, Vol 12, 150-156.
- Radiofrequency Ablation for WPW Syndrome in a Child with Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy. Indian Journal of electrocardiology September 2013, 19-20.
- Giant aneurysm of left main coronary artery. Jaipal Jadhwani, Soumen Devidutta, Bhavesh Vajifdar, Abhishek Chandorkar. Indian Heart J. 2014 Jul; 66(4): 481–482.
Trained in advanced cardiac electrophysiology and heart failure, in National Heart Centre, Singapore (2014-15)
Health Library Blog
UPDATED ON 06/06/2022