2023 to 2024
Since its inception, Apollo Hospitals has seen three decades and each has brought with it, its own share of cherished memories.
2023 to 2024
- IIT Kanpur and Apollo Hospitals join hands for research collaboration in cutting-edge medical technology
- India’s first high-end early prostate cancer detection technology was introduced by Apollo
Hospitals, Seshadripuram, Bangalore.
- Eastern India’s first Da Vinci Xi Robot has been introduced by Apollo Multispecialty Hospitals, Kolkata.
- Apollo Proton Cancer Centre has introduced Helical Tomotherapy technology, the first in Tamil Nadu to offer RadiXactX9 Tomotherapy and India’s first High Precession TMI/TMLI programme.
- Apollo Multispeciality Hospitals Kolkata launches India’s first comprehensive 5G-connected Ambulance service.
- The advanced AI powered robot for Robotic Knee Replacement Surgery was launched at Lucknow by Apollomedics Super Specialty Hospital.
- Apollo Proton Cancer Centre has launched PICU including Level 3 PICU with Multipara monitors.
- IBA partners with Apollo Proton Cancer for Proton Beam Therapy Training.
- Apollomedics Super Specialty Hospital, Lucknow has achieved a landmark by performing 100 successful solid organ transplants.
- The Apollo Transplant Program performs the highest number of solid organ transplantation with over 23000 transplants since its inception.
- Apollo Adlux Hospitals, Kochi has launched Da Vinci Xi.
- MitraClip procedure with double clip was performed for the first time in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh by Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.
- India’s first Comprehensive Connected Care Services was introduced by Apollo Hospitals.
- Apollo Cancer Centre, Visakhapatnam inaugurates the most advanced and largest Bone Marrow Transplant Unit in Andhra Pradesh.
- Apollo Hospitals partners with Google Cloud to boost the healthcare ecosystem in India.
- Apollo Hospitals acquires new 325 bedded facilities to deliver cutting-edge healthcare in Kolkata.
- The first liver transplant of an infant in Gujarat was successfully performed by Apollo Hospitals Ahmedabad on a7-month-old baby.
- Apollo Hospitals unveils Apollo Connect program for integrated healthcare in India.