Dr Sunder Narasimhan is a leading consultant and a highly qualified Vascular Specialist. In his long career, he has treated several patients, worked in different institutions, won numerous recognitions, and is also an active member in many professional memberships.
Dr Sunder holds a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S) degree. He also received his Master’s in Surgery and Fellowship in Vascular Surgery from Germany, London, and Australia.
Honors & Awards
Numerous accomplishments, including the following scholarships and awards, have marked Dr Sunder’s impressive medical career:
- Vascular and Endovascular Fellowship: Awarded by the Vascular Society of India in Rendsburg, Germany, under the mentorship of Dr Bernd Gleucklisch.
- Fellowship in Vascular Surgery: Awarded by the Vascular Society of India Fellowship, at St. Mary’s Hospital in London, under the tutelage of Mr John Wolfe.
Area of Expertise
- Open and endovascular surgery for treatment of Aneurysms
- Peripheral Vascular Occlusions
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Injury Repairs
- AV Fistula Creation
- Balloon Angioplasties
- Endovascular stenting, including fistuloplasty and stenting for AVF.