Apollo Hospitals, wins 11 awards at the Hospital Management Asia Healthcare Excellence Awards 2014
The Hospital Management Asia Healthcare Excellence Awards, held at Cebu City, Philippines, honoured Apollo Hospitals with 11 awards in 9 categories among 308 entries from 82 hospitals across 12 countries competing for the Awards.
The following are the Award winning entries :
- Category 1: Corporate Social Responsibility
Apollo Hospitals (Group) -“Billion Hearts Beating””
- Category 2: Human Resource Development
Apollo Hospitals Delhi-“”Golden days”
- Category 3: Service Improvement for Internal Customers
Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals Kolkata- “DEFERO – Developing Internal Customers at Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals”
- Category 4: Marketing, PR or Online Presence
Apollo Hospitals (Group) – “Let’s Talk Health – 360 Degree Approach on Social Media”
- Category 5: Clinical Service Improvement
Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals Kolkata – “Reducing Readmission Rates in Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals the Hospital through Integrated Care Cycle”
- Category 6: Customer Service
Apollo Hospitals Bangalore – “Reduced ALOS- A Welcome Change”
Apollo Hospitals (Group) – “”Blood Connections””
- Category 7: Bio Medical Equipment / Facilities Improvement
Apollo Hospitals Delhi – “Transforming the skill in to perfection, Building skill for using medical devices effectively”
- Category 8: Innovations in Hospital Management and Governance
Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals Kolkata – “”Reducing Readmission Rates in the Hospital through Integrated Care Cycle”
- Category 9: Innovations in Healthcare IT
Apollo Hospitals Hyderabad – “e – Access”
Apollo Hospitals (Group) – “Emergency24x7” Mobile App
Related ArticlesView All
Dr Ananthakrishnan Sivaraman, Consultant Urologist has been conferred a Special Achievement Award in Robotic Surge...
Apollo Health City, Hyderabad adjudged as the Best Medical Tourism Hospital in India by the Government of India ! ...
Apollo Main Hospital,Chennai, competed in the National Business Excellence (BE) Star Award organized by the Confed...